For the first time, investors in Puerto Rico have access to a balanced fund that is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission, invests in equity and fixed-income securities, and is considered a Puerto Rico Security for tax purposes.
It is easy to invest in the X-Square Balanced Fund because it doesn’t require any other legal structure or conduits for investing. Investors can buy this fund as a local security.
Your funds are available at any time. This allows you to access and redeem shares at NAV (Net Asset Value) on any business day, while the New York Stock Exchange is open.
- Local taxes: The X-Square Balanced Fund is a Puerto Rico Security, not subject to Puerto Rico income tax, including inheritance, property and municipal license taxes.
- Federal taxes: As a Puerto Rico Security, investors are exempt from federal estate taxes.
- Tax exemption: The fund is also exempt if it distributes more than 90% of its income.
- Must be a Puerto Rico resident.
- The minimum initial investment for Class A and Class C shares is $5,000.
- The minimum subsequent investment for Class A and Class C shares is $1,000.
We are here to answer all your questions
We strive to be as transparent and in touch with our clients as possible. If you have any questions or comments regarding our services, or would like to receive more information, please fill out this contact form:
Or contact us at:Go to xsquarecapital.com